Tongues Tongues

Fantastic. Got in and got out. Great little details and wonderful design.

Orbit Orbit

The best thing I've seen on Newgrounds so far this year, and for some time before that as well. Fantastic.

Downhill Downhill

God I love the energy of that. It's like some dreams I've had.

McGil responds:

great dreams!

evil dead: the evil cartridge evil dead: the evil cartridge

Some nice visual polish, but I unlocked all of the medals in two tries (my first run I got 150 kills) by sticking to a corner and timing X button presses. The combos proved largely unhelpful, sticking to a corner and just pressing X to drive back the enemies worked perfectly. While the unlockables were neat (the female non-ED Raimi character was a great touch) and the pixel art looks pleasant, there isn't really any depth or variation, with only two enemies that never seem to vary in difficulty, number, or skill set as the game goes on. Unlocking the sprites kept me engaged, but now that I'm done with it the entertainment value kind of bottoms out. Pretty enough to expand upon tho', a fleshed out sequel could be fun.

Netflix And Chill Netflix And Chill

Amusing and pretty well built, but I got the weird feeling I was being surveyed by it.

Skull Skull

Simple and elegant.

Wild and wild pussycats Wild and wild pussycats

For some reason my favorite detail about this one is the way the two word bubbles squish together.

Sexy Potatoman Sexy Potatoman

Ridiculous. Love it.

Potatoman responds:

This is not "Ridiculous" its an artistic commentary on societal issues.